Tuesday 13 September 2022

Zara perfume dupes

 Hi there!

I know, I was gone for five years.. A lot has happened in that time. I left makeup artistry, I'm nearly finished with my Psychology Masters and I have moved to a different country, lost friends but made new ones, experienced things Kylie Jenner style, but that's the great thing about life, it changes.. 

I've missed this space, so I'm back. I will write a post talking about everything that has happened but for now I have to share my recent obsession, Zara perfume dupes. I love perfume, I mean who doesn't like smelling nice? BUT I'm not about spending big $$$ on perfume that will only last me two to three months? I am a full time student, I do work during the semester and my parents do help, but as I got older I've become very picky with what I spend my money on? That and I didn't realise how expensive living on your own is? Inflation is really popping off guys.. I'm 25 but adulting is something I'm still trying to get a hang of, no idea how I'm doing but I'm still alive so that's a good thing, right? Right? Anyway. 

I've been looking around everywhere for a big list of Zara dupes, but people trying to get clicks made multiple parts and I'm not about that life, so I made a big list for you. I'm sorry about the hit your bank account is about to take. 

Starting off with probably the biggest hit on perfume TikTok ever, Baccarat Rouge 540. Zara's dupe is their Red Temptation perfume and according to our TikTok girlies it's pretty darn close! Baccarat Rouge 540 is close to that, 100ml of that baby will put you back 212.50 euro (but they don't sell 100ml bottles, only 200, 70 or 35ml) while the Zara replacement costs only 26 euro for 100ml.

I won't go over the prices because I've put them all on the photos, I have to add though that the prices of the "luxury" scents may differ depending on which site you look at, I went with Brown Thomas or Boots. 
Aaand, as this is a masterlist I will continue to add new dupes as they appear.


















To be continued..

Which is your favourite? Do you prefer dupes or is the designer stuff your thing? Let me know in the comments!

Much love, Weronika


0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you