Tuesday 28 November 2017

Missed Black friday and Cyber Monday deals?

 


Fear not, for Weronika has found places where you can still get that lipstick you always wanted or the watch you wanted to get your dad for Christmas.


I myself didn't buy much during either of those because I'm so cautious when buying things online it takes me a small eternity to make up my mind, especially when it comes to buying Christmas presents online.
I've spent a while doing some research online to see which stores still have sales, and if you like many other people were stuck with a crazy number 'in line' to get to the sales, or you simply forgot, you can still do your shopping!

FASHION

If you're a fan of Missguided like I am, you'll be happy to know that they have 30% off selected items, AND if you're a student you can get 40% off the items in your shopping bag! How can you say no?! You can click HERE and get your stunning bargains! 

River Island, 40% off. Now, if you love their hand bags like I do, this will make you so happy! I got excited anyway! They have some seriously stunning jackets for winter too, make sure to check them out HERE !

You have to admit, ASOS is the best place to get your Christmas shopping done because 1. You can buy pretty much everything in there and 2. you don't have to go to a million different sites as nearly all brands can be found there! Well ASOS is giving you guys 30% off your shopping. So get clicking! HERE

Although I haven't shopped at Littlewoods before, it seems to have a pretty decent sale on right now. The only reason why I know of Littlewoods other than seeing the ads on the tv, is my co workers talking about their Black Friday sales. It's definitely a place where I'll do a bit of my Christmas shopping as they're having 50% off selected fashion! You can find Littlewoods HERE.

Now who doesn't love the good ol' Forever 21? And who isn't absolutely gutted that it's closing down in Jervis, Dublin? I'll definitely miss their blouses and their real sized mannequins! BUT! Do not forget they still have their online store! And now they are offering up to 75% off selected items! AND 21% off everything as they've decided to extend Cyber Monday! Shop HERE!

Last but not least Nasty Gal offer you 30% off all stock! Now, who doesn't love a bit of the high end Nasty Gal once in a while. Not gonna lie! I wouldn't shop there unless there was a sale on because I find their prices a bit too high.. But 30%, can't go wrong! Find them HERE.

BEAUTY

If you like or would like to try out brands like Kat Von D, Urban Decay, Too Faced or more, it's your lucky day! There is 10% off Debenhams beauty! You can get your KVD Lock It foundation for just that bit less HERE! I tried it out today as my sister got it and OH MY GOD it's amazing! I absolutely love it! Now that I'm thinking about it....

If you're in need of some new tools, Blank Canvas and giving you 30% off their fab brushes! Eye brushes, powder brushes and foundation brushes they have, I adore. They also have 30% off some of their sets so, ready, set, CLICK!

MAC have 25% off online and in stores! How fab is that! And before I get killed for MAC testing on animals, they don't. They are under Estee Lauder and they claim to indeed test on animals. But MAC is not. Only time they test on animals is if they want to sell their products in China which is absolute bullshit if you ask me. When I have my own makeup brand I will simply refuse to sell my products in China. Simple as. You can read up on this more online as my very brief explanation didn't clear things up completely. I want to actually do a separate post on animal testing, so you can wait for that. But enough of sad stuff, lets focus on the fun bits, and those bits can be found HERE.


This was all that I could find for now my loves, don't be afraid to put some in the comments if you find other stores doing some tempting deals!

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you