Hello my darlings! 

I planned to publish this post on a Thursday, cause I planned to have this little 'segment' on my blog, dedicated to lip products, and testing them, giving you guys a review and swatches. Photos of me wearing the product and a rate. 

So if you are interested to see what lip product I'm going to test next, come back here each Thursday at 6pm! :) 

I just put this post up today because I'm crazy tired and I've still a lot to do since I'm moving into my apartment tomorrow, and I have more things to pack and everything is all over the place! But I'm in the zone of posting a new post everyday and I want to keep it that way! If I didn't post today, I'd be too lazy to post tomorrow and on and on and on. 

Anyway, today I'm here with a Pout Paint by Sleek. 

Nearly said 'Sleep' that's how tired I am haha! 

This is a rather unusual colour to wear on the lips. I never wore orange on my lips and after this I don't think I will ever again. I don't like the way it goes with my skin colour. It makes me look ill or even dead. 

I'm not really loving the shade, but I do love the formula and how it looks as I have another Pout Paint and it's in a beautiful pink shade. And I love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out. You can find the post HERE 

I rate this product 6/10

I don't like the shade. 
I love the formula.
I love the wear. 

So let's see some swatches!





What do you guys think of this shade?


See you on Thursday at 6pm to see another lip product review!


much love,
W.