Tuesday 1 September 2015

My current makeup favourites

 Hi there! How are you all? 

I am perfect, I've done a lot of adult stuff today, like make my own appointments and arrange house viewings as I'm back to college and in need of a place! 

So in this post, I shall show you my holy grail products, which pretty much is my 'oh my gawd I love these things' products. 

There aren't many, I know. But I'm crazy picky when choosing my products, and I expect a lot from it, depending on the price of course. 

So here I'll go over my all time favourite products!


REVLON NEARLY NAKED FOUNDATION & POWDER. 

I love this stuff! It makes your skin look so flawless!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone! I can't praise it enough, if you're looking for a great, affordable foundation you HAVE to try out the Nearly Naked range, you definitely won't regret it! 


My INGLOT palette. 

I created this palette along with a few girls that worked at the stand that I was at, they were super helpful and friendly and I loved the experience! I picked out all the colours myself, again with the help, I was so starstruck when I stood there trying to pick the right colours. I went with earthy tones, and I'm very happy with them. They are so so soo pigmented! With the right primer the colours look absolutely stunning! I think that these are just as great as the MAC shadows, I would definitely recommend!


W7 SHEER LOOSE POWDER

I have recently gotten into the whole 'baking' thing, where you use loose powder onto your blended concealer and leave it there for a few minutes to later brush it off. It really makes your skin look flawless and it does indeed photograph really well! If you do it right it does not look cakey at all! Anyway, this cheap thing was around 3 euro I think, and it is amazingly pigmented and I've read on twitter that they're coming out with a banana powder, which I cannot wait for! Hopefully it's just as good as the powder shown above!


SLEEK CLEAR BROW GEL

Oh my, does this thing make your eyebrows stay on for days! 
I used so many brow gels that are out there and none of them kept my eyebrows looking like I just done them like this one did. It keeps them in place all day long, so no need to worry about your eyebrows! I fell asleep with my makeup on once, and when I woke up my brows were untouched! 
I love love love it! The only thing I don't like about it, is that it's so tiny!


L'OREAL PARIS SUPER LINER GEL INTENZA

I love this stuff! This and the Maybelline NY liner are my holy grail liners! 
So pigmented, and with two coats of this the liner is a lovely dark dark black colour. I love the consistency, it is so soft and easy to work with. I love the brush that came with it also. It gives you the perfect flick, even though I use sellotape when I do my liner, when I'm in a rush I use that brush and I'm ready to go! Would definitely recommend!

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you