Sunday 23 February 2014

Room Tour

Hi there!

I ranted enough in my last post, so now I'm going to get straight into it. On twitter I asked what post should I put up, a room tour or a haul post. So here is the Room Tour haha. I wanted to show my room as it is on daily basis (if it's not a mess with my clothes thrown all around the floor, of course), so I guess it's nothing special really. My parents let me design it the way I wanted so this is the outcome hehe. I wanted something simple and classy, so I chose black and white with hints of pink for a more girly look.
This is my last year living here 24/7, literally, I love staying in my room. Oh, and candles are a must, especially when I'm studying. They calm me in a way. Anyway, here are some photos.






















 













  

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you