Friday 17 August 2012

Quick Primark haul

Hi there!

So yesterday I was having great time in town with my friend, we went shopping and surprisingly I had a lot of money. We spent like 9 hours in shops and afterwards we went to the cinema and watched Step Up 4 Miami Heat. This is THE BEST Step Up movie I have seen.
But some annoying kids were sitting infront of us and kept annoying me. So I was annoying them too.
Do you ever get that feeling, you go to a movie where they dance for instance. And when you watch it you feel like dancing too? No? Oh.. Ok.

The weather was terrible as usual in Ireland.. And the security in TESCO don't like me I think.
I don't know why... Anyway. I spent a fortune in Penneys. A shop cooperating with Primark, Opia and Atmosphere. It is sometimes cheap in there, but sometimes I wait till the prices go down. 
I see so much interesting things I want to buy it all. Maybe if I was a millionaire.
Not talking much here are the things I got...
  
I noticed this in the shop days ago and have been hunting for it ever since, finally got it.

  

Atmosphere 15,00 euro
It's a black, chiffon, button down shirt with a collar, don't know if you can see it though.



 

A base coat for nail polish. It says it is matt, we will see 

 

I ran out of black nail polish, I never tried Black nail polish from Essence before so I want to check it out.


 

Spike, studded earrrings, looked cool so I got those. Few outfits might come up with those.
1,50 Euro, cheap. Yay!!

 

I bought those because I thought they would look nice with the shirt, 1,50 Euro.

      
 I love ribbons like this in my hair, looks childish sometimes but I dont care :D 1,50 Euro

 

   This is it! I'm going to a festival today in few hours so Pictures will be up tomorrow. I hope you liked this, this post shows you more of who I am, I like it. If you would like to have a chat with me you can write on the facebook page.

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you