Hey guys!
I feel like I should name you something! Like others call their readers or viewers 'fruit bats' or 'lovatics', I need to think of something! If you have a suggestion then definitely should put it in the comments!

Anyway! If you follow my YouTube, I made a video about Glamulet, a company that sells beautiful jewelry! I explain everything in the video, you can watch it here;



Pretty much it's an online store that sells high quality products such as necklaces, rings, bracelets etc. If you want, you can look at their stuff here :



And if you decide that you like their stuff, you can use my discount code to get 15% off your order. 15% isn't that much but it's still something right?
The code is : WeronicaRemijasz15

Aaand, here are some photos!












In summary, I love the brand, I love the product. I would definitely recommend it!


Much love,
W.