Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm, 'Give Me a Cuddle'

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hey guys!!

I'm here with another lip post. This time I decided to try out the Rimmel Colour Rush Balm.

I don't usually use lip products from Rimmel, mainly because I don't like many of the colours that they have and because I never really got a chance to try any out. But when I was out shopping in my local pharmacy I decided to get a few swatches of the Colour Rush balms.

I loved the formula and the colours that were quite faint, but they could be built up if you want it them stand out more. They have a lovely smell to them, and they give the lips a nice shine. Also they are very moisturising which is great, especially for this weather. They are quite cheap as well, around 8 euro.

If I was asked if I recommended it to my readers, I definitely would. Here I give you a few photos.






I hope you liked the post, I will definitely do more of these lip posts!

Did you ever try these balms out? Did you like them? 

Thank you for reading! 
Much much love,
Weronica

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)