Wednesday 15 July 2015

Sony Xperia Z3

 Hi there!

So, since my Samsung Galaxy S4 looked like it survived a nuclear bomb explosion, I decided it was time to finally let Theodore (the phone. Yes, I do name my belongings. For example, my laptop is called Harold.) go. 

At first, I wanted to get an iPhone 6 Plus, but when the man in the Vodafone place told me the price and my world kinda crashed for about I don't know, 0.3 seconds, and I went back home, thought about it for a while. And I decided that it really was a ridiculous price for a phone, so I decided to look for something else. 

During my search I came across the Xperia Z3. I always liked them. Big phones with big screens are my thing. I find small phones irritating and I lose them rather easily. So I went in and picked this baby up.

I did have to go to a different county to get it, as the copper coloured Z3s are very rare in Ireland, and I grabbed the last one. 

I am in love with it. 

The colour, the size, the sound. Amazing. 
I honestly don't see any flaws in it yet. Hopefully wont see any ever, but I guess every phone as a bit of a flaw. 

The only thing that's terrifying me in it is that I might break the screen! The front and the back! Well the back doesn't have a screen but it has a glass back like the old iPhones do. But I got my protective  case, so hopefully nothing will happen to Dominic.


 






Do you own a Z3? Do you like it? Have you any tips for people that are starting out with a Z3?

Thank you for reading!

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you