Monday 2 February 2015

Sleek 'Storm' Palette Review...

Hi there!

Yes, yes. Boo me for being gone for like a month. This time, I don't have a reasonable explanation as to why I was gone (surprise surprise). Laziness maybe? Or because I wasn't feeling all that great, and I'm not talking about a cold or anything like that. 

But dun dun dunnnn... I am back! Please, contain your excitement. 

I have also been gone on my YouTube, and my video looks rather lonely being there all by itself on my channel, so I decided too upload a new video today.  Not sure which one yet, because I have filmed a few. Or maybe I'll edit them all and add one each day. Hmm.. That'd be nice wouldn't it? I don't know yet, I shall see. Ah.. ALSO I am so so soo happy so see that my Facebook page has reached 10.000 likes! I have abandoned it also and I'm so so sorry about that, I kinda took a break from social media, except Instagram of course..(#InstaFoLyfe)

But! I promise I'll do a better job at being a blogger, and a vlogger.. I have a list of when and what social platform I will upload a new post on and I'll stick to it as much as possible. 

Now.. Onto the Palette.

But seriously, I knew of those babies since I got hooked on KatOsu makeup tutorials on YouTube, but my local stores never sold Sleek, bummer. I think Ireland overall didn't really carry Sleek. Thank the makeup Gods for bringing Sleek into Ireland. Many Irish bloggers appreciate it, I am sure. I mean I could buy it online, but then I'd have to wait for the order to get here and that is just torture to me. 

So what do I think of it? 
I LOVE IT! 

Why?
That pigmentation!!
I am actually scared to use the darker shades, because I have gotten the black eye shadow all over my face once. The shimmery shadows are beautiful, I honestly can't find the words to describe this palette. This probably makes me sound like some makeup crazed chick, which I admit I am, not super crazy though, I promise. But yeah, this is a total going out palette. The shadows would look great under some fluorescent lights. The shimmer is beautiful and I really think that any girl would love it. And every girl should own it! If you can't get it message me and I'll get it for you (ha ha jokes, I'm broke, but you get the idea)

So here are a few pics of the palette and some swatches which are shown on my sisters arm (Thank you for letting me use your arm hun) and sorry for the Christmassy background, I took these pictures last year actually. So I hope you like it!
   










Have you used Sleek eyeshadows before? What do you think of them?

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you