Saturday 26 July 2014

W7 Cosmetics, hit or miss?

Hi there!

I was shopping today with my mom and I came across the W7 cosmetics stand. What was very interesting about it were the prices! Mascara for 2.49? Powder for 2.99? Eyeshadow palette for 2.99? Bargain! I wanted to give them a shot. I plan on buying more products from them, but sadly most of the stuff was sold out or just not my shade. I will go around town to see where else I can find W7 and I definitely will buy more stuff and review them here. I just wanted to tell you about the brand and show you a few products, Im super excited to try them out!


 
Look at the brush on this mascara!! 


I was very surprised with this powder! I did not expect to find a brush inside, it's so soft as well!! 


The shadows are so soft! Unfortunately they are very sheer but I still love them! 






 

Have you tried the W7 brand? What do you think of it? Any products you'd recommend?
 
Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you