Tuesday 11 March 2014

Just a little makeup haul

Hi there!

How is everyone?! I'm in a great mood today, the weather is amazing and my day today was fun. I really wish the weather stayed like it is now, I think that is affects your mood like crazy! Summer is getting closer and closer and I seriously can't wait. I am currently looking for a Grad / Prom dress and there is so many out there! I think I found one I want though, unfortunately I would have to get it made cause it is not available in Ireland, sad face. But I will write a separate post for that. Anyway, I ran out of foundation and powder and I was on a mission to get some today. Does it only happen to me? My foundation and powder running out at the same time? I want to try out as many foundations as I can and do like a huge review so I guess this one is an addition. I always wanted to try Bourjois out and I finally got the chance to. A Rimmel powder is one of the first makeup things I ever got and it never really failed me. I need a concealer because I am getting weird scars or spots on my face and I don't like it, haha. I'm not used to them cause I never had acne problems, thankfully. I don't think I ever gotten anything from Seventeen so I'm pretty excited to see if it works. Anyway here are some pics. 







Foundation - Bourjois
Powder - Rimmel London
Concealer  - Seventeen
Tulips were given to me by my lovely father for Womans Day :) 

Have a nice day! 
Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you