Tuesday 9 July 2013

Trip to Poland...

Hi there!

Finally I have time to write about my trip to Poland. Its super sunny here so I try to use the lovely weather but I have way too much free time so I'll write a few posts. This one is all  the pictures I took while I was in Poland. I go to my hometown each year for summer and each year its gets better to be honest. This year I went with my sister. The weather was kinda a love/hate there. Super hot but it was an excuse to eat ice cream or drink cold things, hehe. I don't really know why people complain about the buses there. I enjoyed every ride. It was a good time to think about things. I like to make decisions when I drive somewhere, preferably a long, long drive. Do you have that too? And I had quite a lot to think about this year. College and stuff. I had to walk everywhere and my feet were in pieces, I am still trying to get them to look nice. It's quite annoying. Remember the nude, gold studded lords I had in a haul post few months back? Yeah, they literally died on me. The soles fell off and there was a huge hole on the front, beside the small toe. But that is a long, rather funny story. It was the first time I was really nervous to fly, that was both ways. I nearly got a panic attack! I hate the airport in Lublin, the people are so mean and could bring the biggest optimist down! I had to take off most of my things, open my carry on, take off my shoes, explain what I had and why. Why did they care?! As if I had a fricking fire arm with me!  A woman took my perfume, I was 100% sure there is less than 100ml there! Ugh, I was so mad for the entire time I was waiting for my plane. I've killed the woman in my head a thousand times, in thousand methods. I loved them! They smelled like coconuts and blueberries! Anyway, I went on a trip to the Concentration Camp near my home, quite scary. I know. I took a lot of pictures. Maybe this will be a post, comment if you want to see that kind of a post. There was so much walking there. It took me literally three hours to go around the whole camp. And it was super hot, I had no drink, and my feel were massacred by my shoes, but I liked the whole experience. It opens up your eyes you know. I spent some quality time with my grandpa, and met few friends. It was nice. No tv, just radio, they literally played same songs there over and over again. Going shopping everyday, looking around town, it is so inspiring in there! I wish I got batteries for my camera here, because it didn't want to work with the ones I bought there. But I have some on my phone. I hope you like :)


                                                                Packing 

 

Starbucks relaxing and a Tayto chocolate. Its chocolate with onion and cheese crisps in it. Gross, haha.



 

Do you hate those as much as I do?




 
Guity!


 
I sent my sister to get me plasters for my feet. She brought me this...

 
Yummiest coffee ever! 


 
So Dolce and Gabbana right?

 
Omnomnom



 
Best salad ever!

 

Isnt it quite the irony they made an Irish Pub out of my old old home?







 
Going home..

 
Up, up here we go..

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you