Monday 24 June 2013

Transform your Glossybox, into a ring organiser.

 Hi there!
Sorry for the late post, but... No, no excuse this time.. 
My glossyboxes are lying around the place so I thought I might get some use out of them. I have a few rings and I always wanted to have a fancy box for them and I saw a lot of people make cool jewelery boxes from Glossyboxes. So I decided to give it a try. Im not happy how it turned out to be honest, maybe I'll try to change the white material to a different one. Maybe a pink shiny one, or a sleek black satiny finish one. Who knows, well I hope you like it, and / or try it yourself. If you do than post a pic on Instagram, I will surely like to check it out, just hashtag it #ronniediaries, so it will be easier for me to find it. 

Anyway, what you need ; 
- A Glossybox
- Any magazines
- Scissors
- Tape
- Material with any print you want
- I used white paper because I had white material. So I used it so you wouldnt be able to see the magazine.
- Pen
- Ruler
And you're ready to go! Good Luck

 

 

 

 


 
    Meausre your Glossybox, I cant remember the measeurements properly now but it was around 16x20cm


 

   
    Take your mag and make little 'rolls' from it, not too big, not too small, it all depends how many slots for your rings you want. So make them skinny or thick. Your pick. Then mark it with a pen and cut one roll out.



    Tape the roll together so it stays.



    If you dont want the writing from the mag to show, cover the roll with a sheet of white paper


 
   Place the rolls into the box. The pink material is optional, I used it so my rings wont be so deeply set into  the box, but again, its up to you.


    Take your material and start to cover your rolls, then use a ruler to get the material inbetween.




 
    Now, show off your ba-blang!




        And you're done! It took me about 40 minutes to make this box. I hope you liked it and make one yourself. Remeber it doesnt have to be a Glossybox, it can even be a shoe box.

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you