Wednesday 19 June 2013

Glossybox, June 2013

Hi there!

I'm back with a ton of new posts! Yayy! Poland was good, but I'll write about that in a different post. Now onto the Glossybox. I got one for May also, but I thought there is no point of showing it now. May was good, although I was disappointed with few of the products. But this month it's like wow! I love it! When I looked at other bloggers' boxes', I was like 'Ugh, I suppose I will have a crabby ( Yes, I said 'crabby' ) one too' but I was nicely surprised. So here are the products I recieved in my June Glossybox. PS. That isn't dirt under my nails, its a poor quality nail polish I'm currently testing. I ran out of nail polish remover and I only noteiced it while I looked over the photos. Eww 

 
 
 
 


 


 


Figs and Rouge
                    Cherry Blossom Lip Balm

                              Full Size : 5.00p

I got really excited when I saw it! It looks amazing, it smells amazing. And it looks amazing on the lips.
It has a really nice shade of pink, a bit of fuchsia in it. If I had the chance to I'd probably buy it again. I cant give it a proper review because I have it for two days. Looking forward to using it.

 
                                       

 

 

Helen E Cosmetics
            Waterproof Protective Lip Liner

                             Full Size : 8.00p

This is a love / hate type of a 'relationship' here. I have never used lipliners before. Maybe because I don't like to have anything on my lips. Girls with long hair will get what I'm saying. I like that colour so I'd say I will use it. It is very creamy too, so it's easy to apply, for a starter like me

 

 

 

 

MEMEME Cosmetics
Eye Inspire Mono Eye Shadows
Mine is Dusk Mono 02

Full Size : 4.99p

I have heard so much about the MEMEME line, but never actually had the chance to try it out. I was happy when I saw it. The colour could have been different but I use black shadow quite often so I dont really mind. Its very pigmented too.


 

 



                      MONU Prefessional Skincare
                   Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15

                              
Full Size :  29.95p

I don't really like to risk with new moisturisers, I don't know why. But I want to try this one. It's a bit chunky though. But the pluses are a fresh smell, it being pretty thick in consistency and of course the SPF. Actually looking forward to using it.





                         John Frieda
              Frizz Ease Original Serum

                       Full Size : 6.29

This is so me! My hair can be the frizziest mess you have ever seen. This is like the perfect product for me. I'm too excited to try it out! Maybe I'll do a review on it, because I know frizzy hair can be a pain in the butt. Yay!



Did you get your Glossybox? 
What products did you have? 
                                                      
Much love, Weronika


0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you