Sunday 12 May 2013

Vogue et Elle, June 2013

Hi there!

Elle and Vogue. Two of my favourite mags. I needed to keep up with Vogue. I missed a few issues, and I missed the excitement and being curious what will be in it. I must say, I am a bit disappointed with Vogue this month. No perfume samples, not many interesting articles, or even good photoshoots. The one with Kate Moss was a saver for this months issue. It is the only good thing there, I think. I feel special, I have the first issue of Miss Vogue, hehe. It was very interesting! A carefree and 'laidback' mag. I found it very entertaining to read. It is aimed at the younger Vogue readers. I think it's great. And Elle, I don't know what I was most excited for, Miley Cyrus or They're Real mascara by Benefit. I loved Miley's interview, the photos. Amazing! I think she is a role model for me now. She is a smart and funny girl. I admire it that she can reject the hate she gets. I really wish her the very best, she is an amazing person. Here I give you a few photos, not giving away any of the photoshoots, if you want to see more you can get both magazines, you'll love them.



Vogue & Miss Vogue June 2013
Elle, June 2013








 


Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you