Monday 25 February 2013

My perfume collection, which are a hit and which are a miss?

Whooa, been gone for a while. First time I'm writing a post being 16! Time flies so fast! Especially weekends. Oscars today, I'd love to watch but I have school tomorrow. Chemistry test, and I left the book in my locker at school. So I cant study. To situations like this one, I just say YOLO. As much as I hate the term. This post is going to be quite long so I'm not going to write a lot. Here is a review of ALL the perfume I have found around my house. I'm a complete perfume person! Although the ones I have dont satisfy me so I think I will need to get a new one. Theres quite a few of them so Im gonna end it here.

 

 

I got those few years ago, but I dont really want to bin them. I have no idea why, I dont even like the scent. They smell like...Weeds! Awful. Binning them right now! Or maybe give them to someone who likes them.


According to the description they smell like 'Rosy heart, a lavish bouquet of lilac, iris and violet scents' To me its cough syrup. I dont know why. But it really does. I like it but I think it's too sweet. 

 

Description: 'Intriguing orange flower note, with fresh ginger accents and the caress of honey-sandalwood accort' While smelling it I can smell orange, honey and a hint of wood/timber. So I guess the description is accurate. I absolutely love this scent! So..Seductive 

 

Description is waay too long. But its Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Jasmine, Musk and Amber and many more. I think its super refreshing. I was wearing this to school last week. It stays for quite some time. It definitely is lemon, musk and green tea! Loving it!

 

Description: 'It's a youthful and playful fragrance with top notes of exotic guava and golden tangerine,middle notes of honeysuckle and hints of linden blossom and base notes of patchouli wrapped in amber and pink pralines' To me it smells like.. Kiwi! Honeysuckle and lilies. Wow its far off from what the description says. But I love it!


Description: 'Sweet Top note of passion fruit, freesia and lychee..- feminine floral blend of lily and bonoria'
I think it smells like...Passion fruit and violets. I think its too sophisticated for me. 


Description: 'Top notes of citrus, blackberry and juicy pear combine with cherry baby orchid, belle de nuit and tuberose. Warm base notes of amber, patchouli and tonka bean add the captivating touches to this flirtatious floral fragrance.' 
I absolutely love this perfume! My all time favourite! It smells just like the description says. I LOVE IT!

 

I always chuckle when I see this. It is a dupe for Lacoste perfume, my mom got it as a present. No description. I must say I do not like this scent. It smells like dust to be honest. 

 

Description: ' 'A bold blend of iced berries, feminine tuberose absolute and daring black leather'  EXACT! 
I love this scent, the second I smelled it. Word that comes to mind when I smell it? Sexy haha.

 

No Description needed. I HATE IT. It smells like grannie perfume and weird spices. 

 

Description: 'notes of blood orange orpur, violet leaf and apple; middle notes of mango, apple blossoms and pink jasmine; and drying notes blending cashmere musk, amber, benzoin tears orpur and blond wood' I smell apple, jasmine and mango. I really like it. Crazy fruity.

 

I cannot find the description but it smells really fresh. Pears, jasmine and apple. All I can smell

 

Description: 'Black cherries, plum, orchid, freesia, musk and amber.'
I can smell... Plum, and I dont know the rest but all I know its very sweet!

 

Description: 'A blend of honeysuckle, jasmine, tangerine, patchouli, musk, rose, peony, sandalwood and tahitian flower.'  I can smell...  rose aand strong scent of jasmine. Ehh.. Passive.

 

There was no description but all I can say is that it smells strongly of roses.

 

I couldnt find a description but light cucumber perhaps and some flowers. I really cant tell..

 

My favourite! Smells like peaches, pears. Light and summery! I love anything with peach tones. I used this all summer last year in Poland. Cooling and refreshing. (Body splash)

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you