Sunday 11 March 2012

First blog post, hello!

 So as you can read in the 'About Me' section I'm Weronika.


    The reason why I set this blog up is because I love fashion and anything beauty. On this blog you will find pretty much everything. I will post things I like, hauls, reviews, campaigns and a whole bunch of fun stuff.. Basically things that inspire me. I haven't set up a blog before because I cared too much what people would say and I bet in couple of days people from my school will find out about this but hey, I don't care...I think.

    If I had to pick a word describing me, it would be bubbly and even thought this post might not show it, I hope the photos and next posts will. I'm only new to this so I might not be the best in writing, but hopefully I will learn. I am going to try to write everyday. So... I hope you will like my blog.

                            Follow me on Instagram @Ronniediaries if you'd like to see more of my everyday life!


                                                                                   Much love, Weronika...

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you