Thursday 3 November 2022

The cutest coffee bar you'll see today..

 Hi there! Bet you thought I left again, huh? 

Well technically I did, but that's because I'm back to college and that's always a huge mess. I see my blog is still getting a good few views, regardless if I post any content so I just wanted to ask you how you are? Do you read this? Have you gotten back to college? Work? Can you comment so I know you're here? 

Anyway, as the title says I finally got to set up my mini coffee and tea bar. I saw way too many tiktoks about coffee bars to not have my own. I love coffee more than life (don't believe me? Check my Instagram, proof is there). I also thought retail therapy would cure my seasonal depression, and boy was I right. I feel so much better. 

So I took a trip to IKEA, the kingdom of "I want to do something around the house" and did some shopping. Most of the stuff I have in my kitchen is from there anyway, and who doesn't love a fun trip to IKEA to get some hot dogs, walk painfully slow and buy random things just because they were so cheap you couldn't just leave them there. No hot dogs for me though cause 1. I don't eat meat and 2. Ew. I much prefer their ice cream and those cinnamon rolls they sell. Beautiful. 

Anyway, I had way too much fun setting this stuff up. Have a look! What do you think? Do be kind, it's that time of the month.. I'm sensitive. 



 

I finally got some coffee pods, the most annoying thing about this coffee maker - other than it being a "I'll set up a Tinder, but I'll get her a coffee machine so I don't feel guilty" present. It's a long story, maybe I'll share someday. Anyway, from great heartbreak come great coffee machines, am I right or am I right ladies and gents  - is the fact that the only place I can get pods for it is the internet. Nespresso and their super quick shipping makes up for it though, takes literally less than 48h. Not sponsored. Although I wouldn't mind, wink wink. 

I got the Master Origin Colombia blend, which is my absolute favourite might I add. Stormio, Fortado and Chocolate Fudge I haven't tried yet but I'm sure they're great, I mean it's coffee.. 



I already had one of these bad boys to store pods but one wasn't enough. So naturally I got a second one and they look super cute. Both are from IKEA of course, exactly 25 pods fit in each jar!


Okay, PSA. Although these look super cute and are super cheap (I believe they cost around 4.00 euro) they taste like ASS! I just wasted two coffee pods and made a coffee with the caramel and hazelnut (one caramel and one hazelnut coffee, I'm not a psychopath) and they taste like straight up chemicals. Decoration? Yes. Consumption? Hell naw!


These I haven't tried yet, and after trying the flavoured syrups I'm afraid to. Maybe I'll just leave them to stand there and look pretty. Have you tried them? Both the syrups and these powdery things? What did you think of them?


Tasting like chemicals or not, they sure look pretty huh.


Jar is again from IKEA, Reese's I got in a huge package I got from home. I don't see them lasting very long to be fair, but they'll look cute with a cup of coffee. 








Okay, fine. I lied. This isn't the cutest coffee bar but I think it's pretty cute. It'll definitely make my mornings a little easier. 



A little extra is the drawer I have under the coffee machine. It used to be that drawer that had everything in it, screwdrivers, birthday candles, hair pins and random keys. You know, that drawer of shit that everyone has in their house? Yeah, that one. And I thought, hey, why not put teas in there? So I did. And now I have a drawer of Pukka teas. Every 25 year olds dream. Right? RIGHT? 

Anyway, this is a coffee station that I'm hoping will make my mornings a little easier to bear. I would like to thank IKEA for everything, my parents for the huge package they sent me and Martin. Thanks for the coffee machine, it was worth the hysterical crying when I got the screenshots!

Much love, Weronika


1 Comentários:

  1. Enjoying your content and glad you’re back, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you