Wednesday 30 September 2015

Products I use in my every day makeup

 Hi there! 

Do you have those makeup products that you just use everyday?

Of course you do, what a silly question. Anyway, today I'm going to show you mine. 

My everyday makeup is pretty simple. I don't do anything fancy unless I want to feel fancy. 
So I just use some foundation, concealer, powder, fill in my brows and put on some bronzer, mascara, and I'm good to go. Or if I feel like adding a bit more I add some blush and eyeliner. But you'll see that in the photos!


The Revlon Nearly Naked foundation and powder are the combo that I usually find myself reaching for whenever I get ready. I feel like they look the best on my skin and the foundation is just really easy to work with.


But if I think I don't need as much coverage, then I use the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation, which is like one of my all time favourite foundations, I would recommend it to anyone.


And on top of that, if I have any spots, I cover them up with the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer. It's my all time favourite, other than the Collection concealer, but this one has more coverage to it and it looks super nice on the skin. It could be compared to the MAC concealers, even when it comes to the texture. The only thing I'm not a fan of, is the packaging. I'd much rather it come with a pump or a 'lip gloss' applicator. But looking at the consistency of the product I think it's to most suitable type of packaging.


My favourite bronzer and blush. I'm not a fan of blush, but this one is so sheer and it looks so beautiful on the skin that it's like the only blush I 'tolerate'. I still don't wear it every day, I'm kinda into the whole pale, matte skin, and that doesn't really involve blush! And the Essence palette I use as highlighter, because the shadows have so much nice shimmer in them, that it looks beautiful as a highlighter. Super natural.


My two favourite mascaras, they give you the prettiest lashes ever! And my little Benefit eye shadow primer which I use if I plan on wearing eyeliner, it keeps the thing on for the entire day! My holy grail eye liner from L'Oreal is there too.


And finally, my eyebrow products that I use every day. 
My AVON eye shadow palette, I use eye shadow to fill in my brows as I think shadow is more forgiving than an pencil. I used to fill in my brows with a pencil but they ended up looking like huge caterpillars! So no thank you! And that tiny tiny tube is my favourite brow gel. It's from Sleek and it keeps your brows in place for days! 

What are you every day makeup products? 
Have you used any of the ones I just showed you? What do you think of them?


Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you