Essence Lip Liner - Wish me a Rose Review..

Friday, January 15, 2016


Hello huns!

I'm back with another lippie review. Today it's another Essence lip liner, this time, in the shade Wish me a Rose. 

Do I like it?

Of course I do, the shade is a lovely shade of pink, it applies really well and it stays on for 2 hours and still looks untouched! Well, unless you drink and eat a lot then obviously it'll rub off quicker. 

The only thing that I don't like about it is that you have to sharpen it a lot and it breaks quite easily.
But I guess that's what you get for a creamy lip liner! 

The price is another great thing about this liner. It cost me only 1.75 euro! Just because they're so cheap, I will buy every liner from essence and I will test it out here for you guys!

Anyway, here are a few photos of me wearing it, so you can have a look and see it for yourself! 







So yeah, that's pretty much it. 
I know it looks kinda 'crusty' on the photos (crusty is such a gross word, but I couldn't think of any other) but if you looked at it in real life then it looks very smooth. 

I definitely would recommend it to you guys, if you have a chance you should definitely grab it! 

Next time I will test out a Bourjois matte liquid lipstick so keep your eyes open for that! ;) 

Much love,
W.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)