I know I said that I'd be back. And I'm so sorry for those that were disappointed to see me leaving my blog again for a really long time. 

I've just been having a really really difficult time, and honestly, I'm still having a hard time. 
My life has never been so messy like it is now, and even now there are days that I want to stay in my apartment alone. Which doesn't really happen because I have an amazing best friend and another 'friend' that never let me be alone for more than a day. Everyone is dealing with their own shit and I don't want to add onto it so I don't really share anything. 

I have considered deleting this blog. And on one of the bad days I was very close to doing so, but then I realized that Ronnie Diaries has been with me for most of my teenage years and it's such a big part of me as a person that I couldn't just get rid of it like that. 

I honestly love blogging, I love reading your comments and answering them. I love getting emails and being contacted by different companies, (I have a review I must do for you guys, really soon, ASAP even) . But I can't find the time or the energy to write for you guys. It really upsets me, because I want to give you all lovely posts you'll enjoy but I just can't find the energy to. I don't know what's happening. I'm really sorry, I'll put up new posts as often as I can. And maybe some day I will be back to uploading a new post every day, which I hope happens, I loved the feedback I got from you guys then. 


Once again, I'm really sorry. 
I love you guys and I'll see you as soon as I can. 

You just have to promise me that you'll live your life however you want to, be happy, make other people happy, remember it's okay to be selfish sometimes, make great memories, love and be loved, never hide your feelings even if  the other person doesn't feel the same, have fun, enjoy life and remember you're never alone, if you're having a hard time or even if something makes you feel sad, there is always someone out there that will care and help. Don't do something you might regret, or that will hurt your family and friends. Nothing hurts more than losing someone that you know you could've helped. I've experienced that last month. Laying on the bathroom floor, crying my eyes out, thankfully not alone. 


Much much love, 
W.