Hello my darlings! 

How are you guys?! It feels like I haven't been on this forever! 
But if you follow me on twitter (And if you don't, it's here ), you know that I've had the worst writers block ever! I had so many posts planned, but no inspiration whatsoever to write them. I mean I could force myself to write them up and stuff but it would feel super forced too. Plus, I'm a strong believer in the whole quality over quantity thing. 

Anyway!

I've been nominated for this Blogger Award by the super lovely Sophie from Up-In-Clouds. This is really sweet of her because I've never been nominated for such an award, like ever. And it is nice to see that people are actually reading my rants here and are still here with me and my non consistent posts! So I would really like to thank Sophie! If you haven't seen her blog then you definitely should! Just click at the Up-In-Clouds and it will take you to her great blog! 

So the rules for this are;

- Thank and link the blogger that tagged you. DONE! 
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination. 



Let's answer them babies! 


Q1. What are your favourite hobbies?

Hmm.. Lately I've been so lazy. Too lazy to even keep up with them! But I think that my all time favourite hobby would be making YouTube videos. I've gotten used to talking to myself in front of the camera, then editing it, and later to upload it and finally to read lovely comments from my viewers. It's a great feeling. Photography has been on the top of my hobby list for a while now. Oh and drawing. Either medium. I used to draw more when I was still in Secondary School, it's so relaxing. Now that I'm thinking about it, I really miss it! 

Q2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Without a doubt I'd find myself somewhere in America! I've never been there, but I'm kind of in love with it. Los Angeles, New York. They're so busy, and I like busy! I always wanted to be one of the busy people with busy lives. I think I'd fit right in there! Las Vegas sounds amazing as well. 
You know what? A road trip around the USA. It's a few places, so does it still count?

Q3. Have you ever met any other bloggers?

Yes. I have. I've met the lovely Bekah! We went together to the Blogger Awards in Dublin this summer. It was lovely, we met a few other bloggers. With which I am friends with now. But I also met those bloggers that weren't as nice! I remember I ran into this girl in the bathrooms at the Awards, I smiled at her and said hi, she just kinda gave me the look as if she wanted to tell me 'Who the F*%$ are you and why are you talking to me?' and turned away without a word. Alrighty then!

Q4. Who is your favourite blogger?

ME! 
That was a joke of course. 
Hmm.. I don't think I've been keeping up with blogs lately but a blogger that I always find myself stalking is Honorata Skarbek. She's a polish blogger. Well she's a famous singer now but she still uploads posts and they're just as great as when she first started! Maffashion is great also. Again, another Polish blogger. I've spoken to her a few times and she's an amazing person. Also very beautiful! Great style and personality. What more could you ask for?

Q5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I definitely see myself studying. The career path that I've chosen requires years and years of education. Really, it's a lifelong study. There is always more to know. So yes, studying. Also living in some busy town with a few other people. Having roommates and flatmates is so much fun! Maybe be in a long term relationship by then. I'm not in a hurry now though. I want to focus on myself and my education. So pretty much being what I am now, just 5 years older?

Q6. Describe yourself in three words.

Thoughtful
Cautious
A Realist

Q7. What is one thing you really want to do?

One thing yes? I just really want to succeed in life. Like, get a job that I studied for, the job that I'll love. And have a great partner. I think that's all we need for a successful life. 

Q8. Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have?

Yes! I have my two babies!! 
Not real babies of course, just my cat and my dog. And speaking of babies like this would be quite mean. Even though they do seem like pets if you think about it. 



Q9. Do you have any phobias?

Yes. So many haha. 
Like I said in one of my YouTube videos, I fear death. It's scary! 
Do you come back as someone else? Or are we a floating nothing for all of eternity? OR is heaven real and we get to live in a house made of of clouds? I hate not knowing stuff. I also am afraid of clowns. Yes. Laugh away. But they honestly scare me! They're so intimidating and their eyes and the huge smiles are just terrifying!!!

Q10. What is your favourite season and why?

Without a doubt Autumn. 
I think this photo will explain why. 


So now, my nominees are;

1. Elena from bewarewildbear.com
2. Lily from pintsizedbeauty.com
3. Claire from gisforgingers.com
4. Aime from floralesque.com
5. Clare from thebeautychest.net
8. Kayleigh from veryberrycosmo.co.uk
9. Bekah from www.thecliquesblog.com
10. Alexa from onebeautyblog.blogspot.ie


And they have to answer these questions;

Q1. Why did you start your blog?
Q2. What was your first blogger event?
Q3. Biggest dream?
Q4. What's your favourite book and why?
Q5. Best memory of your life?
Q6. Best blogging opportunity?
Q7. Do you think there are downsides of blogging?
Q8. Did you experience hate from other bloggers? Why?
Q9. How do you deal with negative comments?
Q10. If you only had to use 3 face products for the rest of your life, which ones would you pick?


Here are my questions, if you were already tagged in this then I apologise! I can't wait to read your answers!


Much love,
W.