Hair Extensions? Whaaaat?

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Hello my loves!!

Je suis back and and super excited and inspired. I have been doing some thinking over the past few days (may or may not have been intoxicated while doing so) (let's be honest,  everyone has done it at least once in their lives) (don't judge, please. I really needed to think), and I have realized that I need to get my shit together. Not only with my personal life, but with my online life as well. That is this baby right here as well as my Facebook pages and my YouTube account. This year will be super busy for me, and I want to work extra hard. Anywho, I am now finished with my rant.

As you can see in the title, I have been thinking about hair extensions for a long time now. My hair has gotten really thin over the past two years, perhaps it's because it's so long now, up to my lower back, or maybe I lack some vitamins or nutrients? I mean I could definitely tease my hair to give it volume, but you can only tease it for so long! I have never dyed my hair, but my hair is completely ruined! I always wanted to give hair extensions a go.

I've watched hours upon hours of YouTube hair tutorials that used hair extensions and they looked absolutely stunning! It was always been like a thing of mine, to have a lot of hair on my head. Cause let's be honest here, isn't big, voluminous hair just freaking beautiful?!



I have stalked numerous Instagram accounts that 'specialized' in hair extensions as well as wigs. I came across Bellami Hair and oh my!! Kylie Jenner came out with her own line of extensions for the company and to be honest, I don't think I see myself in a black to blue ombre, BUT! It does look great on most of the girls that I've seen wearing them! I will post some photos below, but the only thing that turns me off them is the price. It ranges from $150 to even $300! But I guess you pay for the quality because they do look amazingly soft!
But in all honesty, I don't have that much money to pay for hair extensions when I have to pay for college. I guess they will be just one of those things that I want but will never get.

 


I would looove to find a company that sells hair extensions for a little less money. So if you know any, I would be so so happy if you told me in the comments!

Have you used hair extensions? Do you own any Bellami extensions? What do you think of them?? 





           Much love,
              W.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am a hair extension fanatic! I have been wearing them for 4 years and I adore them! mind you I don't wear them every day (mostly night time and weekends I wear them) because they are quite glamorous for my office job and college classes! haha! But what I can tell you is at the start of the summer I decided to splurge and purchase a set of Bellami hair extensions and I kid not...they are amazing. A set of extensions usually lasts me about a year, sometimes more if you take good care of them (wash them correctly, brush them, store them nicely) that being said, they are an investment, and I truly believe Bellami is worth the cost!! sorry for the long comment haha hope this helps you! :)
    http://amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair extensions look sooo nice! I read so many reviews on bellami and they're so mixed! I'm glad you loved yours! I will consider buying them, but college is starting soon :( I love long comments!! :D Thankk you for leaving it and visiting! I really appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  2. I say, go for it. Those hair extensions just look regal. It would be shame not to spare a few dollars just to get them, and indulge on trying a new look for yourself. The price range is standard for most hair extensions, being around $150-200, but their technology more than accounts for it. Good luck!

    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)