Hello my darlings!! 
I recently remembered that I've done this tag and I was like 'Hey, why not write up an updated version?' So here it is, hopefully you'll get to know me a bit better! Or if you're a new reader then you'll get to know me haha, soo.. Have fun reading! Oh and if you want then you can answer a few of those in the comments!!

VITAL STATISTICS:

ME: Weronika Christina Remijasz
NICKNAMES: Ronnie, Weronron (Don't ask)
BIRTHDAY: February 15th, 1997
PLACE OF BIRTH: Lublin, Poland
ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius
MALE OR FEMALE: Female
OCCUPATION: Full time student! 
RESIDENCE: Somewhere in Ireland
SCREEN NAME: Ronnie Diaries 

APPEARANCE:


HAIR COLOR: Dark brown
HAIR LENGTH: Very long, up to my lower back!
EYE COLOR: Bits of everything really, mostly brown, grey and green.
BEST FEATURE: I think eyes?
HEIGHT: I am 5'4
BRACES?: Thankfully I never had to wear them!
GLASSES?: Sadly, but I wear contacts now. So so so much better!
PIERCING: Only in my ears, three in right and two in left 
TATTOOS: No, but I plan to get a few this year
RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Righty!

YOUR 'FIRSTS':

FIRST BEST FRIEND: Probably in play school, the one I remember is a girl named Kinga and a boy named Patryk. They were like my best friends and Patryk was my first crush! 
FIRST AWARD: For singing at a festival, it was Christmas and I Was like 6!
FIRST SPORT YOU JOINED: Volleyball! I love it and miss it so much
FIRST REAL VACATION: Tunisia in 2009 I think?
FIRST CONCERT: 5 Seconds of Summer was a first like well known band concert, but I did go on a few gigs of bands that weren't as famous!
FIRST LOVE: As I said in the best friend bit, Patryk, although I remember a guy from play school that I was like oh my about and his name was Bartek I think. I should probably Facebook stalk him now, hmm... 

FAVORITES:

MOVIE: The Fault in Our Stars definitely! Now is Good and any horror movie really
TV SHOW: I'm not really into tv shows but TVD is great, or any crime documentaries?
COLORS: Lilac is my favorite color! 
SONG: 'Until we bleed' by Lykke Li will always be my fav! Oh and Taylor Swift 'Clean'
CANDY: Hmm.. Lollipops are great!
RESTAURANT: This tiny restaurant in my town called Green Apple, they have the best chips and hot chocolate ever!
STORE: Like clothes or? Clothes would be New Look, River Island or Penneys (Primark)
SCHOOL: I loved the University I went to, NUIG. National University of Ireland, Galway.
BOOK: The Fault in Our Stars of course, makes me cry every time I read it, also! I love 'After' by Anna Todd, it's also on Wattpad, it's a One Direction fanfic but it's amazing!!
MAGAZINE: Seventeen or Teen Vogue, love Vogue too. Cosmo or Glamour too
SHOES: My litas, I love them to death, I need more of them, they're so comfortable!

CURRENTLY:

FEELING: Comfortable
SINGLE OR TAKEN: Single *sad violin in the background*
EATING: Nothing now
TYPING: This 
ONLINE: Yes, chatting to my best friend on kik
LISTENING TO: My mom talking about her friends birthday party
THINKING ABOUT: The rain outside
WANTING: Some Peach Green tea! 
WATCHING: Warsaw Shore! 
WEARING: My favorite jumper, it's grey with white love hearts and black leggings, oh so stylish, I know. Someone call Vogue

FUTURE:

WANT CHILDREN?: Of course
WANT TO BE MARRIED: Can't wait for it, I even have a dress picked out, all I need now is someone desperate enough to marry me!
HUBBY: Someone that is like crazy in love with me, like Harry and Tessa in 'After', except the drama. Tall, don't mind the hair or eye color, but dark hair and light eyes look amazing. Occupation? I don't mind as long as it's legal and he loves what he does 
CAREERS IN MIND: Forensic Psychologist
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?: Galway, London or somewhere in the USA, New York or Seattle maybe

HAVE YOU EVER:

KISSED A STRANGER: I have
HAD ALCOHOL: Of course, I am of age so why not?
SMOKED: Yes, I looked at my reply from two years ago and laughed haha
RAN AWAY FROM HOME:  Never
BROKEN A BONE: Again, never have. Thank God
GOT AN X-RAY: Teeth, never a body part
BROKEN SOMEONE'S HEART: Yes, feel bad about it but
BROKE UP WITH SOMEONE: Yes
CRIED WHEN SOMEONE DIED: Of course, I don't deal well with death at all, it's awful and I think you could say I take it worse than most people
CRIED AT SCHOOL: Sadly yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

GOD: Of course, a few years ago I wasn't as 'religious' as I am now, but it's a long story and my religious beliefs are definitely something else. I believe religion is a bad topic of conversation
MIRACLES: I'd love to, I've never witnessed it and for me seeing is believing so
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: Yes, yes, yes
GHOSTS: I do, yes
ALIENS: If things such as humans exist, why can't aliens? I mean I'm not a strong believer in aliens but
SOUL MATES: Yes, definitely
HEAVEN: Maybe not the heaven where people are dressed in white and live in a castle made out of clouds but there must be something?
HELL: Again, not hell with flames and burning people but there has to be something. If good is a thing, then so is evil
KISSING ON THE FIRST DATE: Ehm, not really, it's just a thing of mine. And if the person you're on a date with gets mad at you for not kissing them, it's a bad sign. The way I look at it is that if that person really likes you, they will wait til you're comfortable enough around them. 
YOURSELF: Sometimes


Much love, 
W.