Hello my darlings,


I'm here with a very late post. I've been trying to upload my YouTube video, but my wifi is so horrible that it't taking absolute ages. I decided I'll do this post every two weeks, just to show you what I've been up to over the past two weeks. So... Let's get started.


 
Left to Right

On Friday two weeks ago I went to see 5 Seconds of Summer, as you probably already know. Here is a snap of Calum.. Oh boy..

A snap of my friend and I right after we finished our exams. Little throwback photo. 

 i-Envy lashes and Wet n Wild lipstick that I got for a makeup tag I am doing after being tagged by a few other bloggers. Should be up on my channel very soon.

A little breakfast, full of my favorite foods. Strawberries, raspberries, chocolate rice cake and green tea infused with more raspberries.



Stevie and I after he finished doing my makeup. Let's just say it looks.. Interesting..

A snap from the 5SOS concert with Ciaran. He bought himself the 'dickhead' glasses instead of the flower crowns that we planned to get first. 



Makeup look I filmed today! Should be up very soon also!

Late night sobbing party for one. 
I dont know why I do it to myself. 

 When Stevie came over for a visit, this was all we did. Other than making videos.

The Internet craze, it's very weird and I would not advise doing it. Here is a little humor to it.



Went to see Poltergeist with Stevie. and honestly I HATED IT. It was very boring and I laughed more than I was terrified. 

Blueberries are the nicest fruit in the world (Other than peaches of course)



My lips after swatching over 15 lip products, let me tell you. It stung a little bit! 

A throwback to the day I graduated Secondary School (High School). Proud but quite sad day to be honest. I kinda miss it. 


So what did you do anything interesting in the past two weeks? Tell me all about it in the comments!

Much much love,
Weronica