Hi everyonee!! I don't think I actually asked you how your Christmas went so I apologize for that! I hope you had an amazing Christmas and spent a lot of quality time with your families and friends! Like last year, I decided to take some photos of few of the things I've gotten for my family. And like I said last year, this post is not me trying to brag or show off or anything, I personally like these kinds of posts so why not make one myself! These are mainly for my mom and sister, because I don't think anyone would want to see drills and all kinds of manly things haha. 

I decided to create a kind of a 'MakeUp Starter Kit' for my mom, since she always has to get makeup from me, so why not get her her own? In it I put makeup brushes and all that basic things that girls use in their daily makeup routine, ie. Foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner etc. 

Soo.. Let's have a look at it! 
                                                                                                                                                       

 
Foundation - Rimmel 'Match Perfection'
Eyeliner - Rimmel 'Glam Eyes'
Powder - Rimmel 'Stay Matte'
Mascara - Miss Sporty 'Pump Up Booster Fast and Furious Mascara' 
Lipgloss - Catrice 'Infinite Shine'

 


 
Eyeliner and Eyeshadow - L'Oreal ( As you can see above )


 
I wanted to get my mom the Real Techniques brushes, but while I was in Primark I've seen their rather impressive brushes collection, so I decided to have a look at them. And OMG IF YOU HAVE A PRIMARK NEAR YOU, YOU GO GET THEM BRUSHES GIRL! They are so so so soft! And really inexpensive. Great for beginners actually!


Being weird, I got a few things for myself also! In Boots, if you spent 20 euro or more on L'Oreal products you got a free gift. And at first I wanted to give the gift to my mom but when I looked at the products I knew my mom wouldn't really use them. So I was like, 'Whoa, Merry Christmas to me!'


 
Isn't it beautiful?!


I got myself a few more things but I forgot to take photos! There were Essence lip liners on which I will do a separate post on. Pressed powders, primers, etc. I have a photo on my Instagram of those things if you're curious enough. 

These things I got for my sister. I was actually so excited for her to open her present! You can say I spent a bit on her stuff but I think it was worth every cent. I hope that she likes her present! Cause if she didn't I have no problem with taking them things for myself haha. 





 
Do you ever get jealous of the things you get for others? Yeah? Well it's me now.. I mean Benefit!

And now... The most adorable things I have ever seen. I walked into Claire's and I fell in love. I actually got those back in early November, and I couldn't wait for my mom and sister to see them. They actually use them too! I didn't really expect them to, to be honest! 



So this is it! I got a few more bits and pieces but I just forgot to take pictures afterwards! I'm sorry about that. I hope you liked the post! Let me know in the comments what you got your family and friends for Christmas! 

PS. If you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel then here is a link to it! 


Love, 
Weronica..