Christmas Sweater OD

Friday, December 12, 2014

Hi there!!
I'm home for the weekend, well I should actually be studying for my last two exams that are next week, and I know I left my blog for a bit, and I'm sorry. I'm back with a rather Christmassy post. Okay, Christmas jumpers. Who has them? I got one from my sister last year, it actually lights up, which so embarrassingly hilarious. Of course I love it, and a big thank you goes to my sister. But has anyone noticed that the jumpers get a whole lot more hype than they used to? So basically, you don't have a Christmas jumper, you're not living your life right? But do not worry, my friend, I am here to show you different jumpers from different shops, and that are also quite 'wearable' and don't light up like a Christmas tree ( ha ha hano ). Soooo leggo..

 So, all three of these babies are from New Look 

 
Now, here's the fun part. Cause who doesn't like Tesco brand clothes?!

 
Oh Topshop. You babe <3

 
What would a clothes post be without my lovely ROMWE

And, I eh, tried to find some funny jumpers as a nice end to the post but I kept finding really inappropriate ones. So.. I'm sorry. 
I'm soon starting my Christmas holidays, I'm then making my first youtube video!! So see you then!

Love,
Weronica


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)