Darlings!!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hello my darlings!
I  just want to write this quick note to say that I will not be posting here for a longer while. The reason for this is because as you probably know I have my leaving cert in about 2 weeks and I really need to study as much as possible right now. Study doesn't leave time for me to do write any posts. I am really sorry, I will try to write some small notes maybe updating you on the whole Leaving Cert process and stuff but nothing big. I am really really sorry, I hope you understand.

Hej wszystkim!
Chcialam napisac ten szybki post zeby powiedziec wam ze nie bede pisala tu przez dluzszy czas. Powodem jest to ze matura juz za dwa tygodnie i naprawde musze poswiecic sie nauce. A nauka nie pozwala mi na pisanie. Naprawde mi przykro, bede probowala pisac male posty o egzaminach itp ale nic wiecej. Przepraszam, mam nadzieje ze zrozumiecie.



Kisses from Molly and I. See you soon!
Calusy ode mnie i Molly.

Weronica

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)