Christmas Wishlist...

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Hi there,
Dear Santa,
I was good this year,
Most of the time,
Okay.. Sometimes.
Fine! I'll get my own stuff!
Here is a list of things I'd love to get. Of course not all at once, if I got one of the things from this I'd be a happy gal! If you have wondered, the shoes are from TopShop, watch is from River Island and the hair curler is from Toni and Guy. Polaroid cameras look like so much fun! I'd love to have one! Oh and the iPhone? Ooooh! And Viva la Juicy from Juicy Couture? Smells amazing!

Hej Wszystkim,
Tutaj mam liste rzeczy ktore byloby fajnie znalesc pod choinka. Oczywiscie nie wszystko na raz, szczerze mowiac to cieszylabym sie jakbym dostala chociaz jedna z nich. Jesli sie zastanawialiscie to buty sa z TopShop, zegarek z River Island a lokowka do wlosow jest od Toni and Guy. Aparat polaroid to fajna rzecz jesli lubi sie robic mnostwo zdjec. A iPhone? Ooh! Viva la Juicy od Juicy Couture pachnie przepieknie!


 
Love,
            Weronica.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)