Instagram

Monday, March 25, 2013

Eng: I never thought to put up my Instagram photos here, but oh well, you can get to see what... I do? Or see? I will do this every week and call it 'Instaweek' Hope you like. Oh! And follow me on instagram RonnieDiaries <3 PS. Those are nearly all pictures from the day I set up my Instagram

Pol: Nigdy nie myslalam nad tym zeby dodac moje Instagramowe fotki na bloga.  Ale przez to mozecie zobaczyc... Co robie? Co widze? Bede robila to co tydzien i nazwe 'Instaweek'. Kocham robic zdjecia i mam nadzieje ze wam sie spodobaja. Oh! No tak, moj Instagram to RonnieDiaries <3 PS. to sa prawie wszystkie fotki od czasu kiedy zalorzylam Instagram











































































You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't know if you get this all the time, but you look a little like Jesy Nelson from little mix - which is a real compliment because I think she's beautiful :)

    Followed you on bloglovin', your blog is awesome!! Found you through Thunder & Threads' facebook post. Hope you're having a nice day! :)

    Sarah xxx
    http://www.gossipcandy.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God, I didn't think I looked like Jesy, but when I took a closer look I kinda do. She's so pretty! Thank you for following!
      Have a nice day too :)

      Delete

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)