Golden Globe Awards!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Eng: Here are some Yay and Nay pictures from yesterdays Golden Globe Awards! There is soo much pics that I wont even talk about the gowns, I'll just say if I like them or not :) Tell me in the comments what you think.

Pol: Tu daje troche zdjec Yay i Nay z wczorajszej gali Zlotych Globow! Jest tyle zdjec ze newt nie bede sie rozpisywac o strojach, napisze tylko czy podobaja mi sie czy nie, mozecie pisac swoje opinie w komentarzach.

  
Yay!

 
Yay!

 
Yay!

 
Yay!

Yay!!

 
Yay!

Yay!

 
yay!

One of my favs!

 
Love!

 
Way too nay!! :(

 
Yay!

 
Nay!

 
Nay!

NAY!

 
Nay!

 
Yay!

 
Nay!

 
Nay!

 
Yay!

 
Yay!

 
Yay!

 
Yay!

 
My favourite one of all! Love it! 

 
Yay!

 
Nay!

 
Yay!

 
Yay!

 
Nay!

 
Nay!

 
Yay!

 
yay!


 
Yayy!!! 

  
Why Taylor? Why? Nay!

  
Yay!

 
Love it!

  
Yay!

 
Again ? Seriously? Yay!

 
Adore the dress!

  
Love Yay!

 
Yay!

  
Yay!

  
Yay!

 
Nay! 


 
Nay! 

 
Hell Yay!

  
Yay!

Love, 
Weronica.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)