Earth without Art would be just Eh...

Friday, July 06, 2012

So, I'm sorry I didn't write for such a long time but I was quite busy. Away packing.
This is my last post for the next two weeks, but of course I will take every chance I get to write even the smallest note. I'm leaving to Poland this Sunday, and I'm a bit nervous. Why? Because I'm going there with my sister only. No parents or anything, but it's exciting too. I will be able to show my family how independent I am. With 1.ooo zł (money) I will have the biggest shopping trip in my life! And I will show you guys what I got and maybe I might do some outfits of my own. I'm not promising anything though. We will see...
So the last post was about my favourite male models, this is going to be about my favourite female models.
I don't have many favourite female models, because I am mostly interested in male models. But there are few female models that I like because whichever campaign they are in, they always look beautiful.
So here they are.

Anja Rubik.
She is a model from Poland, maybe because of that she got my attention.
She is just stunning!She appeared in numerous issues of Vogue, and appears in every issue in various campaigns, in older post I wrote about a campaign for Elie Saab perfume, the model in it was Anja.
I also watched her in Poland's edition of Topmodel 'Zostan Modelka', she seemed super nice and very professional. Unfortunately for the male fans of Anja, she got married not so long ago. Sasha is also a model.
And is handsome also. So here are two of my favourite pictures of her.




Joan Smalls.
I was watching model talks on FashionTV and there was an interview with Joan,
She is beautiful! And super, super nice. Seems fun to be around. I don't know much about her because I noticed her only few days ago, but I seen her in many of the fashion shows I watched and she is just stunning on the catwalk. And also on magazine covers like Vogue or W.
She is from Puerto Rico, and she has a good heart. We need models like that, the ones that are not afraid to use their fame to do something good. This is all I can really say so here are two of her pics I like the most.


 


Karlie Kloss
I think she does the best job on the catwalk, when you see her facial expression you cannot look at the clothes because her face seems more interesting than the garment she is wearing. There are some people saying that she suffers from anorexia, yes she is skinny but its fashion world maybe she is just built that way. Of course I'm against anorexia.But I don't think that the world will be free from it in the near future. It's everywhere you look. Of course there are plus size models which I think is a great step towards the reputation of the fashion industry. I don't know much about Karlie, I just like to see her on catwalks, which I see her often as she is in like every show I watch. So here are the two photos.




And the last one is Miranda Kerr.
She is super pretty! And one of the bestest models ever! She is super nice and her accent is cute :P
I don't see her on catwalks often, maybe because I never seen Victoria's Secret shows.
She is in good shape, even after giving birth to a cutie of a boy she is skinny and ready to show off some lingerie on Victoria's Secret Show. Don't know much here either, I guess I like her as a model because she has a pretty face.. Shame on me, I think I will watch some interviews with her so I can see how she is like.
So here are the photos.




                                               Thank You...
                                                           Weronica xoxo

Oh! And PS. I do not own any copyrights :*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)