Vintage with a capital V...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

So, Hello,again. I am back now for good. I bet you are happy. Well I am anyway.
So the trip to Poland wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but I got to see people I haven't seen in ages and that's what made it 'Reasonable' and of course the shopping was great, but the money limit I had wasn't as great. But I think it learned me how to respect money. And that's a good thing.
I was driving by London and I fell in love. Everyone there has their own style. I saw people dressed in Harry Potter outfits and other costumes you wouldn't wear in public. I just tried to convince myself that there was a festival on, and people dressed up for it. But walking around town with a Harry Potter costume on sounds pretty awesome if you ask me ;D The thing that caught my eye was that a lot of girls wore vintage type of shirts with a collar. They put it in so much ways that I actually want to get one like that as soon as I can. It's perfect for summer I think. So, I did a little research and here is what I found :D

  
The collar on this blouse is studded.
TopShop

 
I love the black ribbon under the collar.
TopShop

I think these are studs, but this is beautiful, and quite cheap too.
River Island

 
 Love the chain and the studs.
River Island

The sequins add a little 'cuteness' to the shirt.
H&M

This is soo Miu Miu style. You can see the retro style birds on shoes,bags and shirts,skirts etc.
H&M

 
Here is a more 'luxury' version of what I showed you.
This is a bit too see through if you ask me but with a nude shirt it would look beautiful.
Chloe'

  
This shirt reminds me of the Chinese dolls, they usually wear those type of shirts along with big,puffy skirts and two cute pig tails. This one is see through as well, I guess it is in now.
Dolce & Gabbana.


This is it for now. It's good to be back, although I had a little writers block few days ago.
Maybe the weather is bringing me down or it's because I focused more on designing clothes and the whole idea of becoming a fashion designer. I have to stay focused now. Too much people tell me I can't do this, that it is difficult but I want to show them that if you want something you can do it! And for all of you reading this post now, believe in yourself,even if no one else does. Show them you can do it! No matter what it is.If you can imagine it in your head, you can make it come true.

                                         Thank You...
                                                 Weronica xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)