Any Questions?

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Eng: Hello everyone, I went off the track a bit here. This is the last 'weird' post. I promise ;)
On different blogs I have seen that the 'editors' have been asked questions about fashion.
For example 'What can match a blank,white top and simple jeans?' or 'What can I put with short black dress?'. And I thought, this is fun, I can do it here too :D It is both fun for me and it might help you with your problems... Now, you can send your questions to me on my email which is its.all.about.fashion.2@gmail.com and on Wednesday I will post them here.. So.. Get writing :)

Pol: Hejka. Na niektorych blogach widzialam ze blogerki odpowiadaly na pytania od czytelniczek o modzie.
Np. Z czym moge polaczyc biala bluzke i normalne jeansy? Albo, Co moge zestawic z czarna sukienka? I pomyslalam ze moze to byc calkiem fajne, i ze tez moge zrobic cos takiego tutaj. Jest to pomoc dla was i zarazem ja mam z tego 'frajde' :P Mozecie wysylac swoje pytania ma its.all.about.fashion.2@gmail.com i w Srode znajdziecie tu na nie odpowiedzi.

                                                 Love,
                                                       Weronica

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)