Union Jack Print

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yes,I know the Jubilee is long gone but who doesn't like the Union Jack print on their clothes?
I personally don't have anything with this print,I suppose its because I don't look for it,I tended to admire it in the Internet other than going to a shop and buying anything. But since I'm going to Poland with my sister I decided to buy a lot of clothes,but I cant buy any now,the reason being that I need money and I have to save up every cent that I get. But I think its going to be worth it. I will post the pictures of the clothes when I come back. I'm going there next month and I cant wait! We're going by bus, from Ireland to Poland it takes two days.All I will need is my Beats and my IPod and I'm ready to go,I am one of those people that cant go anywhere without music.But I'm excited for that actually,especially driving by France and sliding past a bit of Paris. One of my biggest dreams is to go to Paris for even 2 or 3 days. I always liked it,the fashion,the people,the food and of course the Eiffel Tower, who wouldn't like to have a picture with it? :D I'm still trying to convince my parents to go there on New Years Eve but they don't seem to like the idea.... I don't even know why :(
Ok,going back to Union Jack print here are some things I wouldn't really mind having in my wardrobe :D 
Topshop
  
I don't know where this is from I just found it in one of my folders with bags. 
I'm in love with this.So if you know where this is from can you tell me in the comments? :D

Ben Sherman
           I know this is for men but it would look great with a pair of boyfriend jeans.  I think :D
Topshop I think..

  
I don't know where this is from also :/ If I knew this t-shirt would be in my wardrobe for a long time ;D

Alexander McQueen <3

Hunter

Classic Chapstick D:

Jimmy Choo 

Alexander McQueen

Channel

Deezee.pl

Deezee.pl

Awh.. Hello Kitty 

Again Alexander McQueen <3

Paul Smith
Accessorise.


This is all,I want everything that is there. I just would have to be a millionaire. :/ 
But I can afford that chapstick :D Ah well...
So not making this any longer, here is my list of the Union Jack print things I like or love ;D
       
                                                               Thank You..
                                                                         Weronika xoxo...

I do not own any copyrights for these photos. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for lovely comments. I really appreciate them, have a nice day! :)