Ok so I'm writing this really fast post today,I was on one website and I noticed the most amazing,beautiful,perfect dress in the whole world!Alright maybe I'm exaggerating a little but I think its the best dress Duchess Of Cambridge,more known as Kate Middleton ever worn,except her wedding gown of course,nothing beats Alexander McQueen or should I say Sarah Burton.
Ok,so Kate Middleton was on a concert called Our Greatest Team Rises along with her Prince ;) William.
The event was organised because England is organising the Olympics and it is very soon.
So Kate wore a dress designed by Jenny Packam,I think its her favourite designer as I saw her wear a lot of her work,the dress is a turquoise colour with lace patterns. I think she looks the best in lace :D To that she wore Jimmy Choo heels and light subtle Swarovski earrings.
Officially Kate Middleton is one of my favourite fashion icons :D
So here are the pictures: I love them!

   





                                                          Beautiful!!

Ok this was a quick note,because I'm in my pj's and I'm not even ready,I'm heading out for some shopping,and of course I will do some outfits and post them up.

                                        Thank You...

                                                                  Weronica xoxo

I do not own any copyrights for the photos above :)